All items are sold AS IS and are not eligible for Return or Refund. The item you are considering for purchase from our CLEARANCE/AS IS section may be a sealed, unopened customer return, sample, display or damaged item. It is not in its originally manufactured condition. Quantities are limited and once sold are not subject to restocking so they cannot be back ordered.
Dogzymes Phyto-Flex is one of our best sellers! Phyto-Flex delivers Bone & Joint and Soft Tissue support dogs need.
The powerhouse ingredients of Green Lipped Mussel sourced Glucosamine and Chondroitin are of the highest quality. With the added organic herbal and phytonutrients package, this formula uniquely delivers maximum nutritional support of soft connective tissue. This formula supports bone integrity, synovial fluid and cartilage connective tissues to restore strength and mobility, and reduce discomfort and stiffness. Idea for the geriatric dog, but also for the athletic or agility dog, the growing puppy, or the recovering orthopedic patient.
Poor digestibility of Glucosamine and Chondroitin is a known problem in most joint supplements. Phyto-Flex is an advanced formula that supplies a probiotic and enzyme pack to support improved digestion and utilization of the ingredients, which means improved mobility and results you can see. Dogs previously on popular joint support products often can become much more active and have less discomfort with Phyto-Flex and it works synergistically with medication to minimize NSAIDs.
- UNIQUE formula to maximize digestion of Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Probiotics and Enzymes
- Powerful anti-inflammatory action helps discomfort
- Works synergistically to allow reduction of NSAIDS, thus reducing potential for organ damage
- Phytonutrients to prevent cell damage to stressed soft tissue structures
- Protects connective tissue and aids in cell defense
- Supports fast growing puppies and helps strengthen entire joint
- Visible improvement in strength and mobility and comfort in old dogs
- Important aid in recovery from injury or surgery
THIS WORKS WHEN OTHER JOINT SUPPLEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EFFECTIVE!!!
Ingredients: Organic Kelp Powder, Methylsulfonyl Methane (MSM)*, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Glucosamine, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Parsley, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Lemon Peel Powder, Organic Anise Seed Powder, Organic Licorice Root Powder, Organic Pumpkin Seed Powder, Organic Milk Thistle Seed Powder, Organic Black Walnut Hulls Powder, Organic Fennel Seed Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Green Lip Mussel, Iron Proteinate, Hyaluronic Acid, Manna Oligosaccharides, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus oryzae, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Dried Enterococcus faecium, Dried Bifidobacterium longum, Bacillus subtilis, Yucca schidigera, Fructo oligosaccharides.
Guaranteed Analysis Per Ounce:
- Crude Protein (not less than) 7.00%
- Crude Fat (not less than) 1.50%
- Crude Fiber (not more than) 5.00%
- Calcium (not less than) 3.50%
- Calcium (not more than) 4.50%
- Phosphorus (not less than) 2.50%
- Potassium (not less than) 0.44%
- Yucca 750 mg
- Vitamin C 1,000 mg
- Perna Mussel (New Zealand Green Shell Mussel*) 1,000 mg
- MSM 1,500 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate 5,000 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 25 mg
- Total Microbial Count 1 Billion Colony Forming Units/gram
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium, and Bacillus subtilis)
- Iron (not less than) 1,000 ppm
- Manganese (not less than) 1,000 ppm
- Protease 7,500 µg Protein hydrolyzed/min/gm
- Lipase 2,250 µg Fatty Acids liberated/min/gm
Suggested Usage: For daily supplementation of Canine diets, stir into food or feed directly.
Under 40 pounds of body weight = 1 teaspoon daily
40-90 pounds of body weight = 2 teaspoons daily
Over 90 pounds of body weight = 3 teaspoons daily
Dosage may be safely doubled during times of stress or compromised digestive function.
Enclosed graduated scoop holds 1/4 teaspoon to 3 teaspoons
A 1 pound jar contains about 144 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 4 months.