CarraVet Adsorbent Wound Powder is a naturally occurring Montmorillonite Clay Powder used in wound management.
The powder adsorbs bacterial toxins and other substances to maintain proper wound moisture. It can also be used liberally to help stop hemorrhaging.
- Naturally Occurring Calcium Silicate (Montmorillonite) Clay Powder.
- Remove hair and debris from wound area.
- Cleanse area with wound cleanser such as CarraVet Acemannan Wound Cleanser leaving wound bed moist.
- Cover the entire wound area with a thin layer of CarraVet Adsorbent Wound Powder.
- Repeat at least once daily.
Size: 4 oz.