Catzymes Phyto-Flex because cats need joint support nutrition too. Joint supplements can be hard to digest and most are. Digestibility and absorption are the key to everything a product can do for your animal. The fact that Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Phyto-Flex is designed to be the highest digestibility available means more benefit to your cat and is easy to use.
Just mix in wet food. Phyto-Flex delivers glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, a combination of anti-inflammatory ingredients, plus bone and soft tissue support and nutrients all combined to care for the total joint and connective tissue, not just a glucosamine source. As your cat ages, remember he needs the extra care Catzymes Phyto-Flex can exclusively provide. Catzymes Phyto-Flex, just what your cat needs for any mobility issues! With an Organic Herb base that targets tendons and ligaments for strengthening and conditioning, this formula contains the traditional joint support components such as Glucosamine and Chondroitin (Green Lipped Shell Mussel) with the addition of such greats as Yucca, a natural anti-inflammatory and the highly sought after Hyaluronic Acid - used as a joint lubricant.
Catzymes Phyto-Flex also contains a specialized, micro-encapsulated probiotic pack to ensure the proper digestion and absorption of the above ingredients. This is not meant to act as a replacement for regular digestive probiotics and enzymes; for a digestive supplement, please see Catzymes Digestive Enhancer.
For the daily supplementation of Feline diets, stir into food or feed directly. For best results, feed in every meal.
- 1 - 5 pounds of body weight = 1/8 teaspoon daily
- Over 10 pounds of body weight = 1/4 teaspoon for each 10 pounds daily
- Can be divided for multiple meals.
An 8 ounce jar contains about 72 teaspoons and will last a 10 pound cat about 8 months.
Dosage may be safely doubled during times of stress or injury.
We recommend use with wet cat food. To read more about the benefits of wet cat food please visit http://www.cathealth.com/nutrition/wet-food-vs-dry-food-for-cats
Guaranteed Analysis Per Ounce:
- Crude Protein (not less than) 7.00%
- Crude Fat (not less than) 1.50%
- Crude Fiber (not more than) 5.00%
- Calcium (not less than) 3.50%
- Calcium (not more than) 4.50%
- Phosphorus (not less than) 2.50%
- Potassium (not less than) 0.44%
- Yucca 750 mg
- Vitamin C 1,000 mg
- Perna Mussel (New Zealand Green Shell Mussel*) 1,000 mg
- MSM 1,500 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate 5,000 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 25 mg
- Total Microbial Count 1 Billion Colony Forming Units/gram
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium, and Bacillus subtilis)
- Iron (not less than) 1,000 ppm
- Manganese (not less than) 1,000 ppm
- Protease 7,500 µg Protein hydrolyzed/min/gm
- Lipase 2,250 µg Fatty Acids liberated/min/gm
Organic Milled Flax Seed, Organic Kelp Powder, Methylsulfonyl Methane (MSM)*, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Glucosamine, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Parsley, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Lemon Peel Powder, Organic Anise Seed Powder, Organic Licorice Root Powder, Organic Pumpkin Seed Powder, Organic Milk Thistle Seed Powder, Organic Black Walnut Hulls Powder, Organic Fennel Seed Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Green Lip Mussel, Iron Proteinate, Hyaluronic Acid, Manna Oligosaccharides, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus oryzae, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Dried Enterococcus faecium, Dried Bifidobacterium longum, Bacillus subtilis, Yucca schidigera, Fructo oligosaccharides.
Size: 8 ounce