Catzymes Probiotic Max® has 10 Billion Total CFU per gram with 8 Microorganisms and 12 Digestive Enzymes in an Organic Whey Base. Supports digestion of food and nutrients.
Use with any diet: Homemade, raw, freeze dried or kibble.
- Helps maintain and nourish proper gut flora
- Helps support bowel health
- Assist in digestion and absorption of essential nutrients
- Supports beneficial function in the intestinal tract
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/4 tsp (0.97 grams) - All values are minimum unless otherwise stated.
Crude Protein min. 14.19%
Crude Fat min. 0.12%
Crude Fiber max. 0.12%
Moisture max. 3.40%
Ash max. 6.42%
Calcium min. 0.82%
Phosphorus min. 0.67%
Fructooligosaccharide* 137 mg
Total Microorganisms* 10 Billion CFU/gram
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Bifidobacterium adolescentis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Protease*(Aspergillus oryzae)…….365 HUT U.1
Alpha-Amylase*(Aspergillus oryzae)…….88 SKB U.2
Hemicellulase*(Aspergillus niger)…….293 HCU U.3
Pectinase*(Aspergillus niger)……311 AJDU U.4
Lipase*(Candida rugosa)…….14 FIP U.5
Xylanase*(Trichoderma reesei)……..113 XU U.6
Beta-Glucanase*(Trichoderma reesei)…….2.2 BGU.7
Cellulase*(Aspergillus niger var.)…….11 CCHU.8
Bromelain*(Ananas comosus)…….66 GDU.9
Papain*(Carica Papaya)…….2.3 TU/mg.10
alpha-Galactosidase*(Aspergillus niger var)…….20 GalU.11
Lactase*(Aspergillus niger var.)…….16.5 LacU.12
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile*
Calorie Content (calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) 1,269.09 kcal/lb or 2.79 kcal/gm (1/4 tsp)
Ingredients: Dried Whey, FOS/Fructooligosaccharide (source of prebiotics), Active Dry Yeast, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus rhamnosus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus reuteri Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium adolescentis Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried fermentation extracts of: Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger, Trichoderma reesei, Ananas conosus, and carica papaya
1. Contains a source of Protease which hydrolyzes proteins. One HUT unit of proteolytic (protease) activity is defined as the amount of enzyme that produces, in 1 minute under the specified conditions, a hydrolysate whose absorbance at 275 nm is the same as that of a solution containing 1.10 μg per ml of tyrosine in 0.006N hydrochloric acid. 2. Contains a source of alpha-Amylase which hydrolyzes starch. One Maltose Unit(MU/g or MU/mg) is the amount of enzyme which will liberate 1 milligram of reducing sugar as maltose in 30 minutes under the condition of the assay. SKB U/g=MU/g X 0.128. 3. Contains a source of Hemicellulase which breaks down hemicellulose. One hemicellulose unit(HCU) is defined as the activity that will produce a relative fluidity change of 1 over a period of 5 minutes in locust bean gum substance under the conditions specified 40°C and a pH 4.5. 4. Contains a source of Pectinase which breaks down pectin. Apple Juice Depectinizing Units(AJDU) are determined by correlating the depectinization time of the unknown sample to the depectinization time of enzyme standard of known activity at a pH 3.5 and 45°C. 5. Contains a source of Lipase which hydrolyzes triglycerides. One unit of enzyme activity is defined as that quantity of a standard Lipase preparation(Fungi Lipase International F.I.P.) that liberates the equivalent of 1 μmole of fatty acid from olive oil per minute under assay conditions 37°C pH 7.0. 6. Contains a source of Xylanase which hydrolyzes xylans, a component of hemicellulose. One xylanase unit(XU) is the amount of enzyme which liberates 1 μmole of xylose per minute under the conditions pH 5.3 and 50°C. 7. Contains a source of beta-Glucanase which hydrolyzes beta-glucans, a type of non-starch polysaccharide. One β-glucanase unit(BG) is defined as the amount of enzyme which, under standard conditions, liberates glucose or other reducing carbohydrates with a reduction power corresponding to 1 μmole glucose per minute. 8. Contains a source of Cellulase which breaks down cellulose. The assay is based on the enzymatic hydolysis of the interior β-1, 4-glucosidic bonds of a defined carboxymethyl cellulose substrate at pH 4.5 and at 40°C. 9. Contains a source of Bromelain which hydrolyzes proteins. From a substrate of gelatin, bromelain liberates amino-compounds that are titrated with NaOH in presence of formaldehyde. 10. Contains a source of Papain which hydrolyzes proteins. Using casein as a substrate, one of the amino acids found upon hydrolysis is L-Tyrosine, which absorbs strongly at 280nm. The concentration of Tyrosine as a function of optical density follows Beer’s Law. 11. Contains a source of alpha-Galactosidase which hydrolyzes oligosaccharides. This procedure is used to determine α-galactosidase activity in enzyme preparations derived from Aspergillus niger, var. The assay is based on a 15-min hydrolysis of a p-nitrophenyl-α-D-galactopyranoside followed by spectrophotometric measurement of the liberated 4-nitrophenol. 12. Contains a source of Lactase which hydrolyzes lactose to glucose and galactose.The assay is based on a 15-min hydrolysis of an o-nitrophenyl-β-D-galactopyranoside(ONPG) substrate at 37°C and at pH 4.5.
Feeding Directions: Mix into food or feed directly. It may also be dissolved in any liquid to give directly by mouth to cats and kittens. For best results, feed in every meal. Serving may be doubled during times of compromised digestive function. Do NOT Refrigerate.
1/8 teaspoon for every 10 pounds of body weight daily
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
Do NOT Refrigerate - Retain Lid Liner for Freshness - Store in Cool Dry Place
An 8 oz jar contains about 60 tsp and will last a 10 lb cat approximately 16 months
Available Sizes: 3 oz, 8 oz,