What is DMSO Liquid Solution for Pets?
DMSO Liquid Solution for Pets is used to reduce joint inflammation & swelling in dogs and horses. It works for pets with injuries and those with pain from osteoarthritis. DMSO is used topically on the skin.
- Provide support for reducing pain and swelling*
- Provide support for as an antioxidant*
- Form a water molecule in the body which is easily excreted*
- Provide support as a free radical scavenger*
- Provide support for reducing joint pain*
- Provide support for cystitis*
- Provide support for insect bites, acne, neuritis, neuralgia and shingles*
How does DMSO Liquid Solution work?
DMSO, also known as dimethyl sulfoxide is commonly used in equines and some dogs to reduce inflammation and swelling in the joints. It works as an effective pain killer by blocking the nerve conduction fibers that produce pain. DMSO Liquid Solution for Pets stimulates healing of most injuries.
May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with skin, clothing, and eyes. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling. Not approved for human use
Note: Pure DMSO crystallizes at temperatures below 67 degrees F. This does not harm the product. Thaw in a warm place. Keep away from open flames. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.