Dogzymes Liver Support is a natural blend of phyto-nutrients designed to support liver function in dogs. Different contributing factors, like age, injury, stress and an unhealthy diet can all result in the buildup of toxins and waste in your dog's body and becomes too great for them to handle. When healthy detoxification becomes difficult for your dog's body, it can lead to health issues and the depletion of important nutrients, leaving them exposed to greater harm. Using our Liver Support in conjunction with a healthy diet is the best way to aid your dog in healthy and natural detoxification.
- Milk Thistle, Lecithin, Alfalfa, Encapsulated Choline, Proteinated Calcium, Proteinated Zinc, Proteinated Copper and Direct Fed Microbials.
- Crude Protein min: 17%
- Crude Fat min.: 1.50%
- Crude Fiber min.: 30%
Suggested Usage for Dogzymes Liver Support:
Mix into food or feed directly. For best results, feed in every meal.
- 1 - 15 pounds of body weight = 1/4 teaspoon daily
- 16 - 30 pounds of body weight = 1/2 teaspoon daily
- Over 30 pounds of body weight = 1/2 teaspoon daily per every 30 pounds of body weight
A 1 pound jar contains about 154 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 8 months.
Liver Support Capsule Dosage:
- 2 capsules daily for every 15 pounds of body weight
- 4 capsules daily for every 30 pounds of body weight
- Maximum 8 capsules per day.