Dogzymes MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is one of the most bio-available sources of Sulfur. It is a naturally-occurring form of sulfur compound that is produced by ocean planktons.
Dogzymes MSM contributes sulfur to the bonds that are essential for proper conforming of hair and connective tissue proteins. MSM is also an antioxidant, cell rejuvenator and joint healer. It is believed to be able to prevent and treat dogs with arthritis. It works by lowering pressure in cells and allowing more nutrients to be absorbed. This helps flush waste out of the body and improves how cells function. By making cells healthier, MSM reduces inflammation and works in multiple ways to help your dog.
- Powerful antioxidant - Free radicals have been found at the root of disease and of aging in general and are known to injure cells and destroy DNA. Antioxidants, like those found in MSM, bind to these free radicals and allow them to exit the body. MSM is especially good at going from the bloodstream into the brain, making it ideal for helping dogs with neurological disorders.
- Detoxifier - MSM detoxes the body on a cellular level, by flushing waste out of cells. It also dissolves harmful toxins floating around inside your dog's body. Once the bad elements are removed from the cells, fresh nutrients can enter in their place, leading to less disease and better body function.
- Natural Pain Reliever - Flushing properties of MSM allow fluid to pass through your dog's tissues. MSM can actually block the pain signaled by nerves in the body. It also signals the body to start producing more cortisol, which then lowers inflammation.
- Enhances other Supplements - After flushing negative toxins out of cells, vitamins and minerals are now absorbed more easily. A dog who has good levels of MSM will go on to experience longer benefits from vitamins A, B, C, D and E and enhances effects from minerals.
- Methylsulfonyl Methane 99.9%
- Methylsulfonyl Methane
Suggested Usage for Dogzymes MSM:
Mix into food or feed directly. For best results, feed in every meal.
- 1 - 25 pounds of body weight = 1/8 teaspoon daily
- Over 25 pounds of body weight = 1/4 teaspoon daily
A 1 pound jar contains about 200 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 1 year and 3 months.