Dogzymes Organic Norwegian Kelp Enhanced with Organic Garlic is the same valuable nutrition supplement as our regular Kelp, but enhanced with the natural scent of Organic Garlic. Garlic does not produce overnight results but customers report that through continual feeding, their dogs have been insect-free for years!
Kelp is a valuable nutrition source. Providing trace minerals found only on the ocean floor, kelp brings what our farm soil no longer delivers. Benefits are enhanced immune function, healthy skin and coat, promoting healthy hearts, aids in digestion and can improve poor appetite. Kelp is rich in iodine which aids in gland function, especially the thyroid. Like people, hypothyroid is seen in many dogs today. Iodine is increasingly deficient in food. Kelp is an easy way to restore this necessary part of diets. Environmentally sustainable, our kelp grows in the cleanest cold ocean water anywhere. Top quality kelp available today and easy to mix into food!
- Enhances immune function, helps with healthy skin & coat, aids in healing, promotes heart health, aids in digestion & can increase appetite.
- It is also a rich source of iodine which aids in gland function, especially the thyroid gland.
- Kelp helps to provide those trace minerals that are no longer available in our environment.
- 100% Natural - NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED!
Our Kelp is certified organic! All Kelp is vegetarian and our North Atlantic Ascophylum nodosum is the plant you want! Don't be fooled by other retailers of Kelp making claims...KELP IS KELP! It can vary from crop to crop as any plant but generally supplies a high trace mineral and low vitamin value.
Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Icelandic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Organic Garlic.
Suggested Usage: For the daily supplementation of Canine diets, stir into food or feed directly. For best results feed in every meal.
- 1 - 5 pounds of body weight = 1/4 teaspoon daily
- 6 - 15 pounds of body weight = 1/2 teaspoon daily
- 25 pounds of body weight = 1 teaspoon daily
- Over 25 pounds of body weight = 1 teaspoon daily per each 25 pounds of body weight up to a maximum of 4 teaspoons daily
A 12 oz. jar contains about 125 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 4 months.
- Crude Protein min. 6.0%
- Crude Fat min. 1.0%
- Crude Fiber max. 8.0%
- Calcium min. 1.5% max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus min. 0.1%
- Salt min. 8.0% max. 9.0%
- Sodium max. 4.0%
- Iodine min. 0.075%
- Potassium min. 2.0%
- Zinc min. 12 ppm
- Copper min. 4 ppm
- Cobalt min. 4 ppm
- Selenium 0.5 ppm