Dogzymes Phyto-Flex is one of our best sellers! Phyto-Flex delivers Bone & Joint and Soft Tissue support dogs need.
The powerhouse ingredients of Green Lipped Mussel sourced Glucosamine and Chondroitin are of the highest quality. With the added organic herbal and phytonutrients package, this formula uniquely delivers maximum nutritional support of soft connective tissue. This formula supports bone integrity, synovial fluid and cartilage connective tissues to restore strength and mobility, and reduce discomfort and stiffness. Ideal for the geriatric dog, but also for the athletic or agility dog, the growing puppy, or the recovering orthopedic patient.
Poor digestibility of Glucosamine and Chondroitin is a known problem in most joint supplements. Phyto-Flex is an advanced formula that supplies a probiotic and enzyme pack to support improved digestion and utilization of the ingredients, which means improved mobility and results you can see. Dogs previously on popular joint support products often can become much more active and have less discomfort with Phyto-Flex and it works synergistically with medication to minimize NSAIDs.
- UNIQUE formula to maximize digestion of Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Probiotics
- Powerful anti-inflammatory action helps discomfort
- Works synergistically to allow reduction of NSAIDS, thus reducing potential for organ damage
- Phytonutrients to prevent cell damage to stressed soft tissue structures
- Protects connective tissue and aids in cell defense
- Supports fast growing puppies and helps strengthen entire joint
- Visible improvement in strength and mobility and comfort in old dogs
- Important aid in recovery from injury or surgery
THIS WORKS WHEN OTHER JOINT SUPPLEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EFFECTIVE!!!
Organic Kelp Powder, Di Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Parsley, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Lemon Peel Powder, Organic Anise Seed Powder, Organic Licorice Root Powder, Organic Pumpkin Seed Powder, Organic Milk Thistle Seed Powder, Iron Proteinate, Manna Oligosaccharides, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus oryzae, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Dried Enterococcus faecium, Dried Bifidobacterium longum, Bacillus subtilis, Yucca schidigera, Fructooligosaccharides
Guaranteed Analysis Per 1/4 tsp (0.9 grams):
- Crude Protein 18.14%
- Crude Fat 9.39%
- Crude Fiber 11.49%
- Calcium 3.41%
- Phosphorus 1.01%
- Glucosamine 160.19 mg
- MSM 38.45 mg
- Vitamin C 32.03 mg
- Green Lipped Mussel 32.03 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 79.00 mg
Suggested Usage for Dogzymes Phyto Flex:
For daily supplementation of Canine diets, stir into food or feed directly.
- 1/4 teaspoon for each 10 pounds of body weight
- Recommended to be divided per meal
Dosage may be safely doubled during times of stress or compromised digestive function.
Enclosed graduated scoop holds 1/4 teaspoon to 3 teaspoons
A 1 pound jar contains about 165 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 4 months.