Equine Cushing's Crusher is a special blend of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Chaste Tree Berry, direct fed microrganisms and digestive enzymes to be used in all classes of Equine feeds. Nutritional support for the horse for Cushing's or Addison's.
- 161 Billion Colony Forming Units/Pound (356 Million CFU/gm) Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Lactic Acid Bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Entercoccus faecium, Bacillus subtilis.
- Chaste Tree Berry Powder 181,346 mg/lb
- Raspberry Fruit Extract 90,718 mg/lb
- Biotin 38.4 mg/lb
Chaste Tree Berry, Raspberry Fruit Extract (source of Ellagic Acid), Ground Rice Hulls, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Middlings, d-Biotin 240, Yeast Culture, Dried Soy Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active dried yeast), Dried Molasses, Kelp, Organic Sweet Whey Powder, Dried Fermentation Product Extract of: Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum and Bacillus subtilis.
Suggested Usage for Equine Cushings Crusher:
For equine supplementation feed at the following rates:
Initial Loading Dose for 2 Weeks
- 500 pound horse/pony = 1 ounce twice daily
- 1,000 pound horse = 2.5 ounces twice daily
- 500 pound horse/pony = 0.5 ounces twice daily
- 1,000 pound horse = 1.25 ounces twice daily
A 5 pound bucket contains about 80 ounces and will last a 1,000 pound horse about 1 month.