Equine DFM is our horse probiotic & enzymes complex that contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms and supplies super high guaranteed analysis of 50 billion CFU per ounce plus and enzymes.
All horses benefit from Nature's Farmacy DFM:
- Horses' training, Horse racing, Horse's performances
- High stress or recovery from illness
- Breeding mare and stallions
- Compromised digesters
- Rescue animals
- Digestion and absorption of essential nutrients
- Occasional gastric distress
- Maintain proper gut flora and pH
- Colic, gas, flatulence reduction
- Maintain healthy intestinal tract
Guaranteed Analysis: 50.4 Billion Colony Forming Units/Ounce - Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Lactid Acid Bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Entercoccus faecium, Bacillus subtilis.
Ingredients: Yeast Culture, Dried Soy Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Rice Bran Hulls, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active dry yeast), Dried Molasses, Kelp, Dried Fermentation Product Extract of: Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum and Bacillus subtilis.
Suggested Usage: For general purpose equine supplementation feed at the rate of 0.5 ounces - 2 ounces per horse per day.
- A 5 pound bucket contains about 80 ounces and will last one horse about 2 1/2 months.
- Dosage may be safely doubled during times of stress.