Equine Probiotic Paste is an excellent source of live, naturally occurring organisms for use in stress, "off feed" situations, shipping, post-worming, diarrhea, foal scours or possible colic. High analysis and great shelf life. Contains multiple bacteria strains and high number of bacteria and enzymes.
*CFU/gm (*CFU = Colony Forming Units)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 10,000,000 CFU/gm
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum 10,000,000 CFU/gm
- Enterococcus faecium 10,000,000 CFU/gm
- Bacillus subtilis 10,000,000 CFU/gm
- Bifidobacterium longum 10,000,000 CFU/gm
- Total Microbial Count 50,000,000
Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Chicory Extract, Dried Egg, Sorbitan Monostearate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract Product, Yucca schidigera Powder.
Suggested Usage for Equine Probiotic Paste 30 CC:
- Administer one-half to one full syringe (15-30 grams per dose) orally on the back of the tongue.
- Repeat dosage as necessary.
Size: 30 CC Dial-A-Dose Tube