Fish Aid Antibiotics - Cephalexin 250mg (100 ct),
When one or more of your fish are dealing with a bacterial infection, the whole tank suffers. You can help your finned friends feel better and watch your aquarium thrive again with Cephalexin Capsules from Fish Aid Antibiotics. This broad-spectrum medication is used to help treat certain strains of bacteria that can plague your fish. Plus, Fish Aid's formula is designed to work when bacterial infections are most active—helping to stop multiplication, growth and bigger problems for your tank.
- Made with Cephalexin, a generic form of Keflex that treats non-specific bacterial infections.
- Works to halt the multiplication of bacteria and help fight off infections.
- Broad-Spectrum antibiotic is designed to treat many non-specific infections in fish.
- Easily dissolves in water, creating a convenient medicinal bath.
- This unique formula is developed to work on both saltwater and freshwater fish.
Directions for Fish Aid Antibiotics - Cephalexin 250mg:
- Add 1 capsule (250 mg) into aquarium for every 10 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours.
- It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments.
- While duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days but not more than 10 days.
- Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days.
Warnings: For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
Cephalexin - Antibacterial Fish Medication
Size: 100 count