Fish Mox® - Amoxicillin 250mg (100 ct) from Thomas Labs is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that controls gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. It works by halting the multiplication of bacteria associated with both fresh and salt water ornamental fish diseases. This fish antibiotic is useful for control of some common bacterial diseases in fish including Dropsy, Fin Rot, Red Pest, and diseases caused by bacteria such as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, and Mycobacterial (Gill diseases and Chondrococcus).
Directions for Fish Mox® - Amoxicillin 250mg:
- Add 1 capsule (250 mg) into aquarium for every 10 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours.
- It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments.
- While duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days but not more than 10 days.
- Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days.
- To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.
Warnings: For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
Fish Mox - Amoxicillin Antibacterial Fish Medication
- Size: 100 ct