Kennel Blocks are a new grid system that can be used under gravel or in place of concrete to improve drainage and keep your gravel in place. Does not freeze or crack and is chew proof. Great for kennel pens & runs, doorways, entryways, parking pads and walkways. Get rid of those mud holes that track in excess dirt! Use for situations where concrete is impossible or too expensive. Use with turf, grass, sand, chips or gravel. Great for slopes or low spots. Holds 8,000 pounds and up to 40,000 pounds!
Kennel Blocks must be secured together when installing multiple blocks with the Kennel Block Clip (Kennel Block Clip), please see the picture. We recommend using 2 clips on each 40 inch side and 1 clip on each 20 inch side when installing multiple blocks in covering a large area, high traffic area or any gradual sloped area.
20 inches x 40 inches x 2 inches (5.38 square feet per grid).
- Automobiles and trucks with gross vehicle loads up to 8,000 pounds generally require no fill as long as base is adequately drained and firmed.
- For RV's, tractors, utility trucks and heavy equipment with gross vehicle loads between 8,000 and 40,000 pounds, only 2 inches of base material is required.
- EASY! DO IT YOURSELF!
- SAVE GRAVEL COST!
- ONLY USES 2 INCHES OF GRAVEL!
Cost and Options for Kennel Blocks:
- $21.00 per grid
- 1 pallet = 46 grids (pieces covers 247 square feet) $821.10 per pallet ($17.85 per grid
- Clips to secure pieces together - $.60 each - 4 to 6 clips needed per grid