Kennel Blocks are a new grid system that can be used under gravel or in place of concrete to improve drainage and keep your gravel in place. Does not freeze or crack and is chew proof. Great for kennel pens & runs, doorways, entryways, parking pads and walkways. Get rid of those mud holes that track in excess dirt! Use for situations where concrete is impossible or too expensive.
Use with turf, grass, sand, chips or gravel. Great for slopes or low spots. Holds 8,000 pounds and up to 40,000 pounds!
Dimensions: 20 inches x 40 inches x 2 inches or 5.38 square feet per grid.
- Automobiles and trucks with gross vehicle loads up to 8,000 pounds generally require no fill as long as base is adequately drained and firmed.
- For RV's, tractors, utility trucks and heavy equipment with gross vehicle loads between 8,000 and 40,000 pounds, only 2 inches of base material is required.
- EASY! DO IT YOURSELF!
- SAVE GRAVEL COST!
- ONLY USES 2 INCHES OF GRAVEL!
Cost and Options:
- $18.00 per grid
- 10 or more you get 10% off - $16.20 per grid
- 1 pallet = 46 grids (pieces) $14.40 per grid - $662.40 per pallet
- Clips to secure pieces together - $.60 each - 4 to 6 clips needed per grid