NUPRO Gold is an all Natural Dog Supplement that was researched and developed by a nutrition doctor.
It is a totally holistic product that replaces the vitamins, minerals, and digestive enzymes that a dog does not get from his processed food. In other words, Nupro is replacing with natural ingredients what a dog would normally have gotten in the wild. It is excellent for all breeds and all ages from puppies to geriatric. NUPRO is made using fresh premium quality health food ingredients and contains a full range of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and essential omega fatty acids - All in their natural raw forms. Whether you use commercial diets or cook for your animals, NUPRO should be a fundamental part of your pet's daily nutritional program.
- Desiccated Liver is the ultimate in palatability! The fresh, natural flavor of real liver is wonderful for the finicky eater! Supplies iron and B vitamins.
- Norwegian Kelp is a natural seaweed - A rich source of trace minerals including iodine, used for proper glandular function and metabolism. An excellent source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, and E. These vitamins are beneficial for maintaining proper health and are responsible for the growth of bones, a healthy heart rate, a sound central nervous system, and helping muscles stay firm and strong. Norwegian kelp grows deep in the ocean, mostly in cold waters, so it contains valuable nutrients from the ocean floor. Aside from nourishing the glands, it is beneficial for overall good health. Supports healthy pigmentation and coat highlights.
- Bee Pollen is one of nature’s healthiest and most powerful "super-foods." Bee Pollen contains an incredible array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. One of the most nutritionally complete natural substances found on earth. Supports a healthy immune system. Keeps healthy hormones in balance. Offers nutritional support for pets with seasonal allergies. Imported Yeast Culture helps to maintain a full and healthy coat which may minimize the occurrence of excessive shedding and itchy, dry skin. Provides proteins, Zinc and Biotin. Best source of B vitamins. Most companies use cheaper brewers yeast which can be a combination of hops, corn, grains, wheat, etc., whatever comes from the brewery. Many animals have grain allergies, and brewers yeast may further aggravate an allergy condition. With nutritional yeast cultures, grown on sugar beets, a veggie source, NO grains are present at all. Something to think about when reading ingredient labels.
- Flaxseed provides essential Omega Fatty Acids. Most absorbable vegetable fatty acid for the canine. Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, alpha-linolenic acid, fiber and lignans. Helps maintain healthy, shiny fur and soft skin.
- Lecithin is a rich source of Choline, required by the body to make Acetylcholine, which is a neurotransmitter essential for normal healthy nerve and brain function. Supports healthy liver function.
- Garlic Concentrate is a wonderful ingredient that does so much for the body. Garlic contains Allicin, a powerful antioxidant. Supports a healthy immune and cardiovascular system.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus promotes healthy digestion which may reduce the occurrence of flatulence.
- Because NUPRO is in a powdered form and not from concentrate, it is easily assimilated into the system and digested with the dog’s food. There is no sense in giving an animal this superior product if they don’t digest it properly. Also promotes friendly bacteria in intestinal tract. Calcium Citrate Calcium is best absorbed in an acidic environment, hence Calcium Citrate is the best absorbed supplemental form of calcium - it does not require extra stomach acid for absorption. Intended to provide nutritive support for healthy bones, teeth and nerve function.
- Formula Does Not Contain - Wheat, Glutens, Sugar, Fillers, Preservatives, By-Products, Grains or Corn.
- Desiccated Liver (Pork), Norwegian Kelp, Bee Pollen, Imported Yeast Culture, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Garlic Concentrate, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Calcium Citrate
Crude Protein (min) 25% Crude Fat (min) 9% Crude Fiber (max) 20% Moisture (max) 11% Vitamins Vitamin A 2635 IU Vitamin D 48 IU Vitamin E .074 IU Vitamin C 100 mg Vitamin K 42 mcg Vitamin B-1 224 mg Vitamin B-2 10 mg Vitamin B-6 2.333 mg Vitamin B-12 114 mg Pantothenic Acid 0.907 mg Folic Acid 275 mcg Paba 25 mg Choline 149 mg Inositol 75 mg Rutin 50 mg Biotin 140 mg Minerals Calcium 330 mg Magnesium 99 mg Phosphorus 274 mg Potassium 422 mg Sodium 215 mg Zinc 4 mg Copper 1.07 mg Manganese 0.4 mg Iodine 300 mcg Sulfhur 248 mg Silica 55 mg Molybdenum 40 mcg Boron 390 mcg Selenium 20 mcg Iron 7 mg Proteins (Amino Acids) Alanine 0.70 mg Arginine 0.33 mg Aspartic Acid 0.94 mg Asparagine 53 mg Cystine 0.05 mg Cysteine 84 mg Glycine 0.49 mg Glutamic Acid 1.37 mg Histidine 0.24 mg Enzymes Amlase 125 mg Trypsin 103 mg Papain 207 mg Lipase 117 mg Protease 125 mg Bromelain 115 mg Pepsin 32 mg Diatase 29 mg Pectase 25 mg Hydroxyproline 27.3 mg Isoleucine 0.20 mg Leucine 0.68 mg Lysine 0.62 mg Methsonine 43.1 mg Valine 0.33 mg Ornithine 8.67 mg Phenylalnine 0.34 mg Proline 0.46 mg Serine 0.52 mg Threonine 0.37 mg Glutamine 137 mg Tyrosine 0.37 mg Taurine .02 mg Essential Fatty Acids Arachidonic Acid 550 mg Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 1600 mg Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 675 mg Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 450 mg
Suggested Use (scoop inside)
- Nupro should be mixed with or sprinkled on daily food in the following quantities to maintain animal health.
- Daily Maintenance - After 2 months, dosage can be cut to one half. •Just add water to make a Great Gravy that Dogs Crave!
- Under 5 lbs 1/4 scoop
- 5 - 10 lbs 1/3 scoop
- 10 - 20 lbs 1/2 scoop
- 20 - 40 lbs 1 scoop
- 40 - 70 lbs 1 1/2 scoops
- Over 70 lbs 2 scoops
Please Note: Above quantities should be fed for 2 months or until desired results have been achieved.
IMPORTANT! The scoop size in the 1# Small Breed size is equal to 1 teaspoon. Nupro uses this size scoop ONLY for the 1 pound size as it makes measuring easier for smaller dogs weighing 20 pounds or less. All of the other three size containers include a larger 3 Tablespoon scoop. Approximate number of scoops in the different container sizes- 1. 1 Pound Small Breed Size- 144 scoops (teaspoon). For dogs under 20 pounds. 2. 30 Oz. Size- 30 scoops (3 Tablespoon scoop) Approximately a 30 day supply for dogs weighing 40 pounds. 3. 5 Pound Size- 80 scoops (3 Tablespoon scoop) Ideal for large breed dogs. 4. 20 Pound size- 320 scoops (3 Tablespoon scoop) Excellent for kennels or multiple dog households.