NUPRO Silver - Joint Support for Dogs. 5 and 20 pound sizes!
It boosts the absorption of the Glucosamine complex and MSM and promotes collagen formation. Norwegian Kelp is a natural seaweed that is a rich source of trace minerals including iodine, which is used for proper glandular function and metabolism. An excellent source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, and E. These vitamins are beneficial for maintaining proper health and are responsible for the growth of bones, a healthy heart rate, a sound central nervous system, and helping muscles stay firm and strong. Norwegian kelp grows deep in the ocean, mostly in cold waters, so it contains valuable nutrients from the ocean floor. Aside from nourishing the glands, it is beneficial for overall good health. Supports healthy pigmentation and coat highlights.
- Flaxseed provides essential fatty acids. Most absorbable vegetable fatty acid for the canine. Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid, fiber and lignans. Helps maintain healthy, shiny fur and soft skin.
- Yeast Culture helps maintain a full and healthy coat, which may minimize the occurrence of excessive shedding, hot spots and itchy, dry fur. Provides proteins, Zinc and Biotin. Best source of B vitamins.
- Most companies use cheaper brewers yeast which can be a combination of hops, corn, grains, wheat, etc., whatever comes from the brewery. Many animals have grain allergies, and this ingredient may further aggravate an allergy condition. With nutritional yeast culture, it is grown on sugar beets, a veggie source, so NO grains are present at all. Something to think about when reading ingredient labels.
- Desiccated Liver is a fresh, natural flavor of real liver and is wonderful for the finicky eater because when mixed with water, it makes a great gravy that dogs crave. Supplies iron and B vitamins.
- Bee Pollen: One of nature’s healthiest and most powerful "superfoods." Bee pollen contains an incredible array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. It’s one of the most nutritionally complete natural substances found on earth. Supports a healthy immune system. Keeps healthy hormones in balance. Supports allergy protection.
- Garlic contains allicin, a broad-spectrum antimicrobial capable of warding off different types of infection. Supports a healthy immune system.
- Calcium Citrate: Calcium is best absorbed in an acidic environment, hence calcium citrate is the best absorbed supplemental form of calcium - it does not require extra stomach acid for absorption. Intended to provide nutritive support for healthy bones, teeth and nerve function.
- Lecithin is a rich source of Choline, which the body requires to make acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter which is essential for normal, healthy nerve and brain function. Supports healthy liver function.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus promotes healthy digestion which may reduce the occurrence of flatulence.
- Because NUPRO is in a powdered form and not from concentrate, it is easily assimilated into the system and digested with the dog’s food. There is no sense in giving an animal this superior product if they don’t digest it properly. Also promotes friendly bacteria in intestinal tract.
NUPRO is made with fresh, premium ingredients that are human-grade quality. NUPRO contains NO preservatives, sugar, fillers, corn, wheat, grains, or by-products. Adds 300 mg of MSM, 300 mg of Ester-C and 500 mg of Glucosamine Hcl to the regular Nupro formula for an impressive blend of joint nutrition.
- Nupro is formulated to be given during or after your pet has eaten. For best results, daily dosages may be divided between AM and PM.
- For Daily Maintenance after 3 months, the dosage can be cut to one half of the quantities below and used everyday to keep animal in good health.
- Under 5 lbs 1/4 Scoop
- 6 lbs - 10 lbs 1/3 Scoop
- 11 lbs - 20 lbs 1/2 Scoop
- 21 lbs - 40 lbs 1 Scoop
- 41 lbs - 70 lbs 1 1/2 Scoop
- Over 70 lbs 2 Scoops
For Small Breed Size:
- Under 5 lbs 1 Scoop
- 6 lbs - 10 lbs 2 Scoops
- 11 lbs - 15 lbs 3 Scoops
- 16 lbs - 20 lbs 4 Scoops
Precautions: Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications, diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; known allergies to shellfish.
Organic cold-milled whole flaxseed, Norwegian kelp, Propietary blend (Bee pollen, Lactobacillus acidophilus), Glucosamine Sulfate KCI (Shellfish), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Vitamin C (as Ester-C, Chelated Calcium Ascorbate), Shark Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Calcum Citrate, Desiccated Liver, Garlic, Lecithin, Nutritional Yeast Cultures (Vegetable Source). NUPRO Joint Support 1lb (Small Breed Size) Ingredients - Norwegian kelp, Flaxseed, Nutritional yeast culture, Desiccated liver, Bee pollen, garlic, Glucosamine complex (55mg per scoop), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane - 33mg per scoop), Vitamin C (as Ester-C, Chelated Calcium Ascorbate - 33mg per scoop), Lecithin, Calcium, Lactobacillus acidophilus Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 25% Crude Fat (min) 9% Crude Fiber (max) 20% Moisture (max) 11% .
IMPORTANT! The scoop size in the 1# Small Breed size is equal to 1 teaspoon. Nupro uses this size scoop ONLY for the 1 pound size as it makes measuring easier for smaller dogs weighing 20 pounds or less. All of the other three size containers include a larger 3 Tablespoon scoop. Approximate number of scoops in the different container sizes- 1. 1 Pound Small Breed Size- 144 scoops (teaspoon). For dogs under 20 pounds. 2. 30 Oz. Size- 30 scoops (3 Tablespoon scoop) Approximately a 30 day supply for dogs weighing 40 pounds. 3. 5 Pound Size- 80 scoops (3 Tablespoon scoop) Ideal for large breed dogs. 4. 20 Pound size- 320 scoops (3 Tablespoon scoop) Excellent for kennels or multiple dog households.