Tomlyn’s High Calorie Nutritional Supplement (Nutri-Cal Puppy) provides great-tasting veterinarian-formulated nutritional support for dogs and puppies. The product is a great source of energy, vitamins, and minerals. Additionally, the product is rich in Omega-3, -6, and -9 Fatty Acids which are recommended to support heart, skin, and joints.
Nutri-Cal for Dogs and Puppies may benefit:
- Active, hunting, sporting, or working dogs
- Reduced appetites
- Picky eaters
- Animals requiring nutritional supplementation due to physiological challenge
- Poor “do-ers”
- Small breed dogs
Nutri-Cal is intended for intermittent or supplemental use only, and should not replace a maintenance diet long term.
For puppies that need supplemental caloric intake, owners should give ¼ teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight daily. When not consuming a full ration, puppies should receive ½ teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight daily. Adult dogs needing supplemental caloric intake should receive 1 ½ teaspoons per 10 pounds of body weight daily. Adult dogs not consuming their full ration should receive 3 teaspoons per 10 pounds of body weight daily.
Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Malt Syrup, Water, Fish Oil, Cane Molasses, Sodium Propionate, Gelatin By-Products, Silicon Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, d-Panthenol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin 5 Phosphate and Vitamin D Supplement.
- 4,760 kcal/kg or 28 kcal per teaspoon.
Feeding Directions for NutriCal Puppy Gel:
- To acquaint your puppy with the flavor, place a small amount of gel on in the mouth.
- To supplement your pet's caloric or nutritional intake, 1 1/2 tsp per 10 pounds of body weight daily.
- When your pet is not eating its full ration - 3 tsp (1 tbsp) per 10 pounds of body weight daily.
- Crude Protein 12 mg
- Crude Fat 1,800 mg
- Moisture max. 876 mg
- Ash max. 42 mg
- Linoleic acid (Omega 6 Fatty Acids) 211 mg
- alpha-Linolenic acid (Omega 3 Fatty Acids) 43 mg
- Calcium 1 mg
- Phophorus 0.6 mg
- Potassium 3.3 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Chloride 1.5 mg
- Magnesium 0.38 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Manganese 0.9 mg
- Iodine 0.5 mg
- Vitamin A 734 IU
- Vitamin D 55 IU
- Vitamin E 5 IU
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.01 mg
- D-Pantothenic Acid 1.74 mg
- Niacin 1.9 mg
- Pyridoxine 0.73 mg
- Folic Acid 0.19 mg
- Vitamin B12 1.8 mcg
- Omega 9 Fatty Acids 108 mg