Chap-Guard Plus Udder Cream (16 Ounce) with Aloe Vera helps aid the treatment of dry, cracked and chapped udders.
Chloroxylenol (germicide), aloe vera, paba, with humectants and vitamins A, D and E assist in maintaining skin and tissue in natural moisture balance of skin. Useful for calluses and many people use it as a hand cream!
Stearic Acid, Homosalate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera, Propylene Glycol, Silicone, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine, Propyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Palmitate, Vitamin D, Parachlorometaxylenol, Deionized Water.
Suggested Usage for Udder Cream (16 oz):
- Apply daily or as needed after milking to help reduce dryness and aid in soothing and softening the skin.
- Thoroughly wash treated areas, using individual towels, before each milking to avoid contamination of milk.
- After each milking, bathe with plenty of warm water, strip milk out, dry skin and apply product.
- If an animal shows signs of uncontrolled generalized infections, consult your veterinarian.
- Wash the teats and udders thoroughly before milking.
Size: 16 ounces