UNI-SOLVE Adhesive Remover (8 ounce) is formulated to reduce adhesive trauma to the skin by thoroughly dissolving dressing tape and appliance adhesives. It is ideal for removing acrylic-based, rubber-based and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin.
Eases tape and adhesive dressing removal! Reduces irritation due to tape removal! Easy to use! Works great removing Torbot Bonding Cement!
- For the removal of adhesive devices
- For the removal of adhesive residue from skin
- Softens adhesive on tapes, films and appliances, thereby minimizing trauma caused by adhesive removal
- Removes acrylic-based, rubber-based and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin
- Aloe soothes and moisturizes skin without greasiness
- Can be used anywhere there's a need for an adhesive dressing
- Applies easily and removes quickly with less need for reapplication
- Pleasant fragrance with no harsh odor
- Environmentally friendly, as it does not contain ozone-depleting chloroflurocarbons (CFCs)
Ingredients: C10-11 Isoparaffin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether, Aloe Extract, Fragrance.
Precautions: Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Vapor may be harmful - use with adequate ventilation. Flammable. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with painted/finished surfaces. Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes.