25% OFF SELECT RESERVE
8 oz, 1 lb and 2 lb
While Supplies Last on Select Containers...
ONCE THEY ARE GONE, THEY'RE GONE!!
- Contains the same porcine sourced pancreatic enzymes sold by vets and other companies but delivers much better support at HALF THE COST!
- Our blend also contains other digestive enzymes PLUS PROBIOTICS.
- Your dog's pancreas can become inflamed or overworked from carbohydrates or fats and can fail to produce the unique enzymes required to digest fat, carbohydrates or proteins and is diagnosed by a vet as EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency).
- This condition can be extremely painful and impacts the gut function with symptoms such as chronic diarrhea, orange colored stool, vomiting, anorexia, weight loss and overall physical decline.
- This product is also recommended for cats!
- The select containers included for this sale are extremely limited.
- Once sold they are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges.
- They have limited expiration dates of August 31 2019.
Dogzymes Pancreas Support contains the same porcine sourced pancreatic enzymes sold by vets and other companies but delivers much better support. Not only does your dog get the essential pancreatic enzymes, but other enzymes to assist digestion of a broader range of food ingredients PLUS PROBIOTICS. Some products charge $175.00 for 8 oz. of powder product with NO extra enzymes and NO probiotics and the extra organ supportive ingredients in Dogzymes Pancreas Support.
The pancreas can become inflamed or overworked usually from carbohydrates or fats and can fail to produce the unique enzymes required to digest fat, carbohydrates or proteins. This can be extremely painful and impacts the gut function with symptoms such as diarrhea, orange colored stool, vomiting, anorexia, weight loss and obvious declining body condition. If you see any of these symptoms get your dog or cat to your vet and if pancreatitis is diagnosed, your vet may prescribe pancreatic enzymes.
These enzymes are added to the food so your dog or cat can recover. Pain medication may be needed. Our "Pancreas Support" is far superior to other similar products, but also cuts your cost dramatically. Check our price before you spend a lot more than necessary. Your dog may need these enzymes for an extended time or possibly lifetime. 2-year shelf life. No refrigeration needed if stored in cool, dry room temperature.
Guaranteed Analysis Per 2 tsp/5.6 gram dose:
- Lipase (not less than) 71,400 USP Units
- Protease (not less than) 388,000 USP Units
- Amylase (not less than) 460,000 USP Units
- Organic Milk Thistle 100 mg
- Organic Yucca Schidigera 100 mg
- Choline Chloride 45 mg
Total Colony Forming Units 21.5 Billion CFU/5.6 gram dose
Ingredients: Pancreatin 6X (Animal Pancreatic Tissue), Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Organic Yucca schidigera, Organic Milk Thistle, Choline Chloride, and Dried Fermentation Products of: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium and Bacillus subtilis.
Suggested Usage for Canine and Feline use:
1 - 10 pounds of body weight = 1/4 teaspoon per meal
25 - 50 pounds of body weight = 1/2 teaspoon per meal
Over 75 pounds of body weight = 1 teaspoon per meal for each 75 pounds
A 1 pound jar contains about 150 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 5 months.