Nature's Farmacy Yeast & Garlic Powder is a great source of Vitamin B enriched with Garlic to help naturally repel fleas. No fillers or preservatives! Brewer's Yeast is a great source of Vitamin B, which is extremely important to the healthy dog.
Vitamin B deficiency in dogs can lead to the following symptoms:
- Excessive shedding
- Flea allergies
- Constantly picks up fleas and ticks
- Flies bother him in the summer
- Dirty and/or decaying teeth
- Motion sickness
- Weight gain and constipation
- Hair loss
- Premature graying
- Poor reaction to vaccines
- Anxious and stressed
- Increases cholesterol levels
Garlic does not produce overnight results but customers report that through continual feeding, their dogs have been insect-free for years!
- Brewer's Dried Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and Granulated Garlic.
- Crude Protein min. 35%
- Crude Fat min. 0.10%
- Crude Fiber max. 5%
Suggested Usage for Yeast & Garlic Powder:
Stir into food or feed directly. For best results, feed in every meal.
- 1 - 20 pounds of body weight = 1/4 teaspoon daily
- Over 20 pounds of body weight = 1/2 teaspoon per each 20 pounds
A 2 pound jar contains about 480 teaspoons and would last a 40 pound dog about 1 year.