- This product combines Vitamin C from three sources: Calcium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, and the natural Vitamin C in the cranberry powder for current issues and preventative maintenance
- Cranberry provides a whole food base necessary to allow cells to correctly utilize these C-vitamins
- Best when used in conjunction with Probiotic Max, helping crowd out bad bacteria and yeast and creates a hostile environment for these pathogens to grow and infect
- Powerful antioxidant boost to protect from cell damage
- Cran- Tri- C ensures healthy vitamin C levels if your dog’s/cat's body is not producing enough
Suggested Usage for Dogzymes Cran-Tri-C:
- Powder: 1/2 tsp daily for any body weight
- Capsules: 3 capsules daily for any body weight
Dogzymes Cran Tri C is a product to offer Vitamin-C in a form closely matching vitamin C from whole food. We blend 3 forms of Vitamin C in raw cranberry powder which provides a whole food base to fully complete all vitamin C's components that only whole food delivers. There is no recommended daily dose of Vitamin C for dogs as established by the NRC, but Cran-Tri-C delivers real vitamin C in the most natural and best utilized form for absorption by cells.
Whether for bone health, antioxidants to protect cells from cancer, reduce inflammation, prevent oxidation damage, provide immune support, optimize organ health, and for any part of the body, Vitamin C is important. Vitamin C is exciting researchers in recent studies when compared to several new cancer drugs with more trials coming. The cranberry component is excellent for deterring and eliminating urinary tract infections.
709 mg of Vitamin C per 1/2 teaspoon. Easy to use by just mixing in food. Mother Nature's way.