Equine Bone & Joint is a formula for bone and joint issues with all ages of horses. It contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin, yucca, flax, vitamin C and other connective tissue helpers. Blended with digestive bacteria and enzymes, there is improved absorption and usage of these important ingredients.
- 1 Billion Colony Forming Units/Ounce - Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium and Bacillus subtillis.
- Calcium min. 2.00% max 2.50%
- Phosphorus min. 1.40%
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), min. 1,000 mg/oz
- Glucosamine SO 5,000 mg/oz
- Methylsulfonyl Methane 1,500 mg/oz
- New Zealand Green Shell Mussel 1,000 mg/oz
- Yucca schidigera 750 mg/oz
- Hyaluronic Acid 25 mg/oz
Ingredients: Yeast Culture, Glucosamine Sulfate, Dried Kelp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Methylsulfonyl Methane, Dried Whey, Ascorbic Acid, New Zealand Green Shell Mussel Powder, Yucca schidigera Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Dried Fermentation products of: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Dried Bacillus subtillis Fermentation Product.
Suggested Usage: Stir into feed daily.
- Foals, Weanlings and Ponies = 1/4 to 1/2 ounce daily
- Yearlings & Mature Horses = 1/2 to 1 ounce daily
- For animals at risk of joint trauma or senior horses = 1 to 2 ounces daily
Dose may be safely doubled during times of stress.
A 5 pound bucket contains about 80 ounces and will last an adult horse about 5 months.