Fill your own capsules using Capsule Filler Machine:
- Custom mix ingredients
- Use quality and fresh ingredients
- Save up to 75%
- Avoid use of binders or excipients
This quality machine allows the user to fill 24 "0" size capsules at a time with as much powder as will fit in the longer "half." The empty capsules must first be separated and loaded into the base (long half) and cover (short half) of the machine. It can fill 24 capsules in approximately 2 minutes.
- Put large part of the Capsule Machine (the base) on enclosed stand, and then put on flat bowl or plate.
- Separate capsule. Push longer part, open end up, into base, and shorter part into the cover.
- Pour approximately one tablespoon of powdered material into base and sweep enclosed card over holes, filling them. If desired, use enclosed tamping tool to compact powder, and then fill base again.
- Place cover on base and remove the Capsule Machine from stand. Put the Capsule Machine on flat surface and press down evenly until bottomed out. Release pressure.
- Remove cover. Filled capsules should be in the cover. Depress top cover gently on both sides to eject filled capsules.