Colostrum is a nutrient-rich fluid produced by female mammals immediately after giving birth and is loaded with immune, growth and tissue repair factors. Bovine colostrum, a raw material for immune milk preparations, can be used to treat or prevent infections of the gastrointestinal tract. This product from USA is from pasture fed cows and is pesticide, antibiotic and hormone free.
- Colustrum is only produced by a cow for the newborn calf's first few feedings.
- FIRST milking ONLY after birth of calf - not second or third milking as other brands.
- NOTE - This first milking procurement is a very labor intensive, expensive gathering process to get the first milk produced moments after a calf is born. The colostrum company must travel to each birth to collect it, thus the high cost of true, quality Colostrum.
- BGH Free
- 100 - 250 Cow Herds Only (Small Herds Sourced)
- 2 - 3 State Area Sourcing
- USDA Inspected Facilities
- Not Organic - Hopefully in the future it will be available organic when more facilities and organic volume available.
Ingredients: Dried Bovine Colostrum
Suggested Usage: Feed at the rate of 1/4 teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight daily. Powder stirs in food or cereal or dissolves to use orally.
A 1 pound jar contains about 100 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 4 months.