Original TickKey™ Is The Easiest-To-Use Tick Removal Device On Earth!
- IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT LYME DISEASE – By properly eliminating the tick as soon as possible, you reduce the risk of contracting many tick borne disease such as Lyme disease. Other tick borne diseases include Colorado tick fever, Heartland Virus, Rocky Mountain spotted Fever (RMSF) and more (see more details on this in the description section below)
- EASY TO USE – Original Tick Key is the only tick removal device on the planet that uses natural forward leverage to remove the entire tick, head and all, quickly and safely without touching or squishing even the toughest engorged ticks. Original Tick Key is 99.9% effective in the safe removal of all sizes and types of ticks on both people and pets.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS – Great for your Hunting Companion (4 legged OR 2 legged) pets or humans alike. We all enjoy the outdoors, but those ticks can really strike fear into us all. Knowing that you have your Original Tick Key by your side to remove any unwanted “travelers” helps to put your worries aside.
- NO MORE WORRIES WHEN YOU HUNT, FISH OR EVEN GARDENING – Ticks can be found almost anywhere these days INCLUDING SPORTS FIELDS (i.e. Soccer, Baseball, football and more). If your kids participate in any outdoor activity, Tick Key is a must.
- SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT ON YOUR KEYCHAIN- Hunters, Fisherman, Outdoorsman of all type all need the Original Tick Key. Keep one in your keychain, your gun case, your tackle box or your backpack
How To Use
Place the key over the tick in the slot. Pull key away from the tick sliding flush along the skin. The Tick is removed easily, head and all! This design has been perfected and tested for over a decade and is responsible for the removal of thousands and thousands of ticks of all sizes (including deer ticks and dog ticks). Original TickKey™ is fabricated from high-strength anodized aluminum… this is not a weak piece of plastic.
How Not To Remove Ticks
Don’t Remove Ticks With Your Fingers
In many cases a tick is likely to be carrying pathogens such as Lyme Disease, Ehrlichiosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and others that are harmful to humans and pets. Tick saliva or blood is something you don’t want on your skin. Pulling on a tick, even with tweezers, can tear the mouth parts from the body of the tick and leave embedded parts in the host.
Don’t Squeeze, Crush, Twist or Squash A Tick.
This can force spirochete and other infective body fluids through the mouth parts of the tick into the host.
Don’t Apply Substances To A Tick
Applying any substances, such as petroleum jelly, fingernail polish remover, repellents, or a lighted match that upset or harm the tick almost always causes the tick to vomit the contents of its stomach back into the host.No matter how badly a tick may want to remove itself, it is not capable of doing so quickly.Ticks can live without air for long periods; attempts to smother it may allow disease transmission for hours.
Original TickKey™ is the only tick removal device on the planet that uses natural forward leverage to remove the entire tick, head and all,quickly and safely without touching or squishing even the toughest engorged ticks. Original TickKey™ is effective in the safe removal of all sizes and types of ticks from people and pets.