Uni-Solve Adhesive Remover Wipes (50 count wipes) are formulated to reduce adhesive trauma to the skin by thoroughly dissolving dressing tape and appliance adhesives. It is ideal for removing acrylic-based, rubber-based and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin.
Eases tape and adhesive dressing removal! Reduces irritation due to tape removal! Easy to use! Works great removing Torbot Bonding Cement!
- For the removal of adhesive devices
- For the removal of adhesive residue from skin
- Softens adhesive on tapes, films and appliances, thereby minimizing trauma caused by adhesive removal
Benefits of Uni-Solve Adhesive Remover Wipes:
- Convenient packaging lets you use only what you need so there's less waste
- Removes acrylic-based, rubber-based and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin
- Aloe soothes and moisturizes skin without greasiness
- Can be used anywhere there's a need for an adhesive dressing
- Applies easily and removes quickly with less need for reapplication
- Pleasant fragrance with no harsh odor
- Environmentally friendly, as it does not contain ozone-depleting chloroflurocarbons (CFCs)
- C10-11 Isoparaffin,
- Isopropyl Alcohol,
- Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether,
- Aloe Extract,
Precautions: Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Vapor may be harmful - use with adequate ventilation. Flammable. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with painted/finished surfaces. Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes.
50 count wipes or single wipe
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing product developed for human patients that use adhesive patches to protect injection sites or other medical devices like insulin pumps or ostomy sites. Those patches don't come off easily! But THIS little pad removes all kinds of sticky residue....from humans, as well as dogs....with no skin irritation or hair/fur damage. I found these pads were amazingly efficient at removing tape residue from my pups for ear setting glues or tapes, and also for removing taped bandages without damaging the underlying coat. Once residues were removed, the solvents dried with no left over greasy appearance, even in the super fine hair on my pup's ears that had been thoroughly goopy before I started. Highly recommended!
Arrived in 2 days.