Dogzymes Digestive Enhancer brown label and lid is formulated with a different base than the Digestive Enhancer whey protein base. We use an egg protein base for a different taste and protein option. Contains the highest levels of 5 species totaling 5 billion colony forming units of probiotic bacteria per gram PLUS 10 important enzymes in an egg protein powder base.
Mix in any food. Does not dissolve, but can be stirred into liquid feedings. Small serving size costs approximately 5 cents per day for a 50-pound dog, and micro-encapsulated for a minimum 2 years guaranteed shelf life without refrigeration in cool room temperature. Longtime favorite of all dog lovers and breeders, dog show exhibitors and veterinarians.
Use cost is approx. 5¢ per day for a 50 pound dog.
Suggested feeding rate: ¼ tsp per 25 pounds of body weight.
Extremely palatable and easy to mix in dry food, home made food or raw diet.
Guaranteed Analysis Per Gram:
- Crude Protein (not less than) 17.00%
- Crude Fat (not less than) 8.00%
- Crude Fiber (not more than) 7.00%
- Calcium (not less than) 0.75%
- Calcium (not more than) 1.00%
- Phosphorus (not less than) 0.60%
- Potassium (not less than) 1.00%
Total Microbial Count 5 Billion Colony Forming Units/gram
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium, and Bacillus subtilis)
- Protease 45,000 μg Protein hydrolyzed/min/gm
- Lipase 13,500 μg Fatty Acids liberated/min/gm
- Amylase 336,000 μg Starch hydrolyzed/min/gm
- A-Galactosidase 33,000 μg Oligosaccharides hydrolyzed/min/gm
- Cellulase 18,000 μg Cellulose broken down/min/gm
- Pectinase 10,500 μg Pectin broken down/min/gm
Ingredients: Dried Whole Egg, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Calcium Proteinate, Yucca Schidigera, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Natural Mixed Tocopheryl (source of preservation and vitamin E) and Dried Fermentation Products of: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium and Bacillus subtilis.
Suggested Usage: For the daily supplementation of Canine diets, top dress on food or feed directly.
- 10 pounds body weight = 1/8 teaspoon daily
- 25 pounds body weight = 1/4 teaspoon daily
- 50 pounds body weight = 1/2 teaspoon daily
- Over 50 pounds body weight = 1/2 teaspoon daily per each 50 pounds
A 1 pound jar contains about 120 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 8 months.
Dosage may be safely doubled during times of stress or compromised digestive function.
Enclosed scoop holds 1/4 teaspoon